Join us every Saturday 2-5pm and Sunday 1-4pm
Second Fridays live music 5-8pm
Live Music from
some of our
favorite musicians We support the Independent Musicians and love having the original style and sound in our store. Their unique sounds and original songs make our place just a bit more cozy.
Stop in for a Missouri Wine Tasting, then pop downstairs and have a seat, enjoy a glass or bottle of your favorite wine or craft beer. Kick up your feet, relax and listen to great live music with your friends...or make new ones while you are here! All musicians are original singer songwriters and have great talent. See for yourself! Click on the names in blue to hear their music.
- Sat. Dec 7th - Jim Thomas with 'them guys' are back and playing all the best tunes as only he can do
- Sun. Dec 8th - Bob Morrison and his guitar are comin' to the wine cellar. Enjoy his original style music
- Fri. Dec 13th 5-8pm - Copper Creek Band are back for their folky fun style during Second Fridays!
- Sat. Dec 14th - Mike and Tenley are back with fiddle, keyboard & guitar playing their Celtic music that makes our guests toes tap and hands clap
- Sun. Dec 15th - Gerry Monks plays and sings his original sweet melodies
- Sat. Dec 21st - Frank Rardon plays the guitar and sings bluesy and folky style tunes
- Sun. Dec 22nd - Mike and Tenley keep the cellar hoppin' with their Celtic style and amazing array of instruments
- Sat. Dec 28th - Copper Creek Band play guitars and great fun music all afternoon!
- Sun. Dec 29th - Local favorite Mark Schultz sings his original songs and plays a finger pickin' good guitar!
Mon - Fri: 10AM - 6PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM Sun: 12pm - 5pm
We are open late for special events. Check the events page on our site for evening hours.