Join us every Saturday 2-5pm and Sunday 1-4pm
Second Fridays live music 5-8pm
Live Music from
some of our
favorite musicians We support the Independent Musicians and love having the original style and sound in our store. Their unique sounds and original songs make our place just a bit more cozy.
Stop in for a Missouri Wine Tasting, then pop downstairs and have a seat, enjoy a glass or bottle of your favorite wine or craft beer. Kick up your feet, relax and listen to great live music with your friends...or make new ones while you are here! All musicians are original singer songwriters and have great talent. See for yourself! Click on the names in blue to hear their music.
- Sat, Mar 8th - Street Corner Choir
- Sun, Mar 9th - Billy Beale Woods plays it 'true blues'
- Sat, Mar 15th - Gerry Monks with a folky guitar style
- Sun, Mar 16th - Bob Morrison Folk style original music
- Sat, Mar 22nd - Mike & Tenley Celtic Style
- Sun, Mar 23rd - Frank Rardon plays original folk hits
- Sat, Mar 29th - Mark Schultz on guitar
- Sun, Mar 30th - Laura Lisbeth plays pop, folk,country, (Poultry style) originals
- Sat, April 5th - Frank Rardon on guitar with his original songs
- Sun, April 6th - Mike and Tenley play Celtic on a wide array of instruments
- Fri, April 11th - 5-8pm Copper Creek Band
- Sat, April 12th - Jim Beisman on keyboard
- Sun, April 13th - Billy Beale Woods is original Blues music
- Sat, April 19th - Gerry Monks plays folk style guitar
- Sun April 20th CLOSED for Easter
- Sat, April 26th - Copper Creek Bank
- Sun, April 27th - Jeff & Jeanne Furst play folk and gospel style
Mon - Fri: 10AM - 6PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM Sun: 12pm - 5pm
We are open late for special events. Check the events page on our site for evening hours.