Join us for a fun event...
Every Saturday from 2-5pm
Enjoy live music in our Bistro at Willow Spring Mercantile...see the link to the left for the music lineup.
Every Sunday from 1-4pm: enjoy live music in our
Bistro...see the link to the left for the music lineup
- Every Second Friday in Downtown. WSM offers live music. Enjoy live music and the bistro open late. Plus enjoy other shops and galleries open late with live music, wine tasting and art abound. It's a night of free art entertainment. Go to Downtown Excelsior Springs Website for more information on all the great happenings downtown.
Never Miss An Event at our place! Stay Updated! Our email list is private and never sold!
- Friday,Jan 8th - Second Fridays featuring Copper Creek Band in the wine cellar and serving dinner until 8ish. Join lots of great shops downtown as they stay open for nightlife, shopping, dining and great funky fun Friday.
- Fri, Jan 22nd, 7pm. Fencestile Four Course Wine Dinner. $45 per person and reservations needed. 816-630-7467
- JANUARY IS NORTON WINE MONTH - click here to review our calendar of Events
- February 6th, 1-5pm. A Big O, ME and a Vermont Night tasting at our place. Enjoy this complimentary spirits tasting featuring some of the states most desirable liqueurs. Midnight Espresso, ME as it's referred to is out of Kansas City and is an espresso infused liqueur, A Big O, out of St. Louis is a Ginger Liqueur and Vermont Night, St. Louis Spirits, is a Maple Whiskey. This Try Before You Buy event is sure to be a winner with friends. In conjunction with the chocolate tour (see below)
- Saturday, Feb 6th, 11-5pm Downtown Excelsior Springs, Chocolate Wine Tour More Details here: VisitExcelsior.com
- Valentine's Four Course Wine Dinner Featuring Four Horses and A Dog Winery. Enjoy a special evening in an intimate setting with local winemakers. This unique culinary and wine event is perfect for a holiday celebration. More details on the link to the left.
- Adam Puchta Winery Tasting, Saturday, Feb 27th, 1-4pm. Enjoy sampling an array of delectable wines from Hermann's premier winery. This try before you buy event is perfect to help you decide which wines to take home. Meet Lainee from Adam Puchta and learn about their wines. Free and open to the public.
Tues - Fri: 10AM - 6PM (lunch 11-3pm)
Sat: 10AM - 5PM (lunch 11-5pm)
Sun: 12PM - 5PM (lunch 12-5pm)
Open late for special events. Check out our event page for more details.