Join us for a fun event...
Every Saturday from 2-5pm
Enjoy live music in our Bistro at Willow Spring Mercantile...see the link to the left for the music lineup.
Every Sunday from 1-4pm: enjoy live music in our Bistro...see the link to the left for the music lineup
- Every Second Friday in Downtown. WSM offers live music. Enjoy live music and the bistro open late. Plus enjoy other shops and galleries open late with live music, wine tasting and art abound. It's a night of free art entertainment. Go to Downtown Excelsior Springs Website for more information on all the great happenings downtown.
- Fri, Mar 27th- 7-10pm Wenwood Farm Winery Four Course Wine Dinner. Meet the winemaker, enjoy their unique wines paired perfectly with four amazing courses. For more information, check out the link to the left for the Wine Dinner. RSVP is needed to hold your seat. Wenwood Farm Winery
- Sat, Mar 28th 1-4pm. It's a Big 'O' tasting. Join Byron and sample this amazing Ginger Liqueur. This free event is always fun. Sample some and then take some home for later. The Big O
- Sat, April 4th Shop Hop and Downtown Shopping Extravaganza - 10-4pm Downtown Excelsior Website
- Fri, April 10th -SECOND FRIDAYS at the Mercantile with Jazz an Blues Piano Player, Jim Beisman. It's a great night of free entertainment from 5-8pm plus enjoy dinner in the bistro all night. Several other shops and galleries open and live music out on the streets! VisitExcelsior.Com
- Sat, April 18th 1-4pm. Of The Earth Distilled Spirits Tasting. Join the distiller family and sample an array of spirits from Rye Whiskey to Grappa and Brandy. Sample some and take a bottle home to enjoy sipping on the porch! Bring a friend to this really wonderful tasting! Of The Earth Farm and Distillery
- Fri, April 24th, 7pm. Join Blumenhof Winery for this month's Four Course Wine Dinner. Winemaker Mark Blumberg will walk you through an evening of amazing wine paired perfectly with delicious cuisine. $40 per person and RSVP necessary See link to left for wine dinners. Blumenhof Vineyards and Winery
- Sunday, May 10th 11-3pm MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH. It's a day out with Mom at the Merc with live music in the wine cellar from Jim Beisman on piano. Select a delicious unique entree from belgian waffles to quiche to curried turkey croissant with fresh asparagus. Entrees range from $9 - $12. RSVP is needed to reserve your table for this special day. 816-630-7467
Tues - Fri: 10AM - 6PM (lunch 11-3pm)
Sat: 10AM - 5PM (lunch 11-5pm)
Sun: 12PM - 5PM (lunch 12-5pm)
Open late for special events. Check out our event page for more details.