Join us for a fun event...
Every Saturday from 2-5pm
Enjoy live music in our Bistro at Willow Spring Mercantile...see the link to the left for the music lineup.
Every Sunday from 1-4pm: enjoy live music in our Bistro...see the link to the left for the music lineup
- Every Second Friday in Downtown. WSM offers artisans and live music. Enjoy live music and the bistro open late. Plus enjoy other shops and galleries open late with live music, wine tasting and art abound. It's a night of free art entertainment. Go to Downtown Excelsior Springs Website for more information on all the great happenings downtown.
- Saturday, Sept 6th 11-4pm -Annual Wine Tour Sign Up - Get all the details and sign up for the Annual Train Wine Tour to Augusta Missouri. Itchin' To Go Travel will be on hand to answer questions and sign up the last 9 spots left. For more info call Anna Sue at 816-582-6802 or visit their WEBSITE here. Here's the Flyer - click to open
- Friday, Sept 12th 5-8pm - Second Fridays. Open late for dinner and several other shops open late. A night of free art entertainment
- Saturday, Sept 27th Moonshine Tasting with Ozark Distillery 12-4pm- Sample delicious spirits from the heart of Mo.
- Friday, Oct 10th 5-8pm - Second Fridays. Open late for dinner and several other shops open late. Enjoy live music from Billy Beale Woods, the most authentic blues musician around playing in the wine cellar. A night of free art entertainment
- Friday, October 24th 7pm - Four Course Wine Dinner with Serenity Valley Winery. A wonderful night of culinary and wine delight at the wine maker sits down to dinner with our guests. An intimate night of pairing wine and food. $40 and RSVP required. See link on left of this website.
- Friday, October 31st. 4-6pm Trick or Treating Downtown then on to the Bill Payne Annual Halloween Parade from 6-8pm at the Hall of Waters.
Tues - Fri: 10AM - 6PM (lunch 11-3pm)
Sat: 10AM - 5PM (lunch 11-5pm)
Sun: 12PM - 5PM (lunch 12-5pm)
Open late for special events. Check out our event page for more details.