Join us for a fun event...
Every Saturday from 2-5pm
Enjoy live music in our Bistro at Willow Spring Mercantile...see the link to the left for the music lineup.
Every Sunday from 1-4pm: enjoy live music in our
Bistro...see the link to the left for the music lineup
- Every Second Friday in Downtown. WSM offers live music. Enjoy live music and the bistro open late. Plus enjoy other shops and galleries open late with live music, wine tasting and art abound. It's a night of free art entertainment. Go to Downtown Excelsior Springs Website for more information on all the great happenings downtown.
Never Miss An Event at our place! Stay Updated! Our email list is private and never sold!
Sat. Oct 28th -Excelsior Springs Wine Trolley (ESTrolley.com)
- Fri. Oct 13th - Second Fridays in downtown with PopUP Shops, art, live music and more. All shops stay open late and offer creative atmospheres showcasing local talent in all areas. Live music from Lilly Meyer in the Farmer's Market Parking lot along with POPUP boutique trucks. (Willow Spring Mercantile with be closed for this one as our employee Kim is getting married)
- Sat. Oct 14th - Windy Winery Tasting 11-2pm. Sample wines and learn about the winery in Osborne, Mo. with Jonathan from Windy Wine Company
- Sat. Oct 14th -Excelsior Springs Wine Trolley (ESTrolley.com)
- Sat. Oct 21st - Pumpkins and Mums Festival downtown. Fall fills the air with this annual festival of just what it sounds like, vendors, kids activities, music and outdoor entertainment and more. VISITEXCELSIOR.COM
- Sat. Oct 21st - 12-4pm. A SPIRITED TASTING WITH SPIRITS OF St. Louis & Wood Hat Distillery, Enjoy an array of distilled spirits in this fun fall tasting at the Mercantile. A great Try Before You Buy Event
- Fri. Oct 27th - Grindstone Valley Four Course Wine Dinner. Enjoy great fall flavors and fantastic wine in this intimate dinner in a basement cellar. Details on wine and beer dinner link on this website. $65 per person includes 4 dinner courses with wine, tax and gratuity.
- Fri. Nov 10th - Second Fridays in downtown with PopUP Shops, art, live music and more. All shops stay open late and offer creative atmospheres showcasing local talent in all areas. Live music from Jim Beisman at the Mercantile
- Sat. Nov 11th -Excelsior Springs Wine Trolley (ESTrolley.com)
- Sat. Nov 18th - Christmas in Downtown Excelsior Springs kicks off with the annual holiday festivities, shops open late, Mayor's Christmas Tree Lighting, the Lighted Parade in the evening and many family friendly activities. (VISITEXCELSIOR.COM) for all the details
- Sat. Nov 24th- Four Course Wine Dinner with Baltimore Bend Winery. Meet the winemakers and learn all about their vineyards and winery in this wonderful dinner set in an intimate setting. details on the wine and beer dinner link on this website.
- Sat. Nov 24th - Black Friday at the Mercantile. Nows the time to avoid big shops and keep it slower paced and truly what it was all about. Enjoy lunch, sample your favorite Missouri wines and relax while you shop. Open 10-5pm (lunch from 11-3pm)
- Sat. Nov 25th - Small Business Saturday. All the shops have something special in store from sales, to live music and much more. Jim Beisman will be playing at the Mercantile from 2-5pm, great food, lots of friendly people and a day shopping the way it was meant to be...easy, fun and lighthearted. This special event is always sponsored by American Express.
Tues - Fri: 10AM - 6PM (lunch 11-3pm)
Sat: 10AM - 5PM (lunch 11-5pm)
Sun: 12PM - 5PM (lunch 12-5pm)
Open late for special events. Check out our event page for more details.